TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All standard terms and conditions of BT Games (PTY) Ltd, trading as Columbia Sportswear and a group of companies, and suppliers of products advertised herein apply. All offers are valid while stocks last. We reserve the right to limit quantities of promotional items per customer. Website pricing may differ from in-store pricing. Original vouchers are valid for a single-use/purchase. BT Games takes utmost care to ensure that all advertising is correct. If any mistakes occur or incomplete information is advertised, BT Games undertakes to display a notice in-store and online with the correct information. Product images may vary. Stock availability may vary per store BT Games will inform customers of any changes via email or sms. No dealers. E&OE. All trademarks and logos used are the property of their respective owners.
This website is run by BT Games (PTY) Ltd, trading as Columbia Sportswear, based in South Africa trading with registration number 2005/009144/07.
The services offered by BT Games (PTY) Ltd through columbiasportswear.co.za (hereafter referred to as “the promotor”) are subject to our Terms and Condition of Use
Competition terms and conditions- Tested tough Colouring Competition
The terms and conditions below are exclusively relevant for the “Columbia Sportswear – Tested tough colouring” competition.
The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 4 years and over except employees of Ulko Active Wear & BT Games and their
close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Closing date for entry will be 31 March 2024. After this date, no further entries will be submitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promotor’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promotor, by form of an updated post on the social media or platform where this competition is being hosted.
Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, use of colour, and adherence to the theme. The decision of the judges is final and binding.
The prize is stated, and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferrable.
Winners will be chosen and announced on Wednesday 10 April 2024.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours after initial message or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
The promotor will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
The promotor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his /her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook META or any other social network.
You are providing your information to Ulko Active Wear (Columbia Sportswear) & BT Games and not to any other party.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive the weekly Columbia Newsletter, you can at any point unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
Competition terms and conditions- Omni-Heat™ Spot The Difference competition
By entering this competition entrants agree to the below terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on 30 June 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be included in the draw.
- If for any reason you are chosen but do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, your entry will be canceled and the promoter will select an alternate winner.
- There is one prize for three winners. This prize consists of one Omni-Heat™ Jacket. Style, size, and colour are subject to availability.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- To enter this competition you need to complete the Spot The Difference Game on the Columbia Sportswear website (columbiasportswear.co.za) or at any Columbia Sportswear store in South Africa and fill in the contact form to go into the draw.
- All entries will be added to a draw and three random winners will be selected.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be considered.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa except for employees of BT Games (PTY) Ltd, a group of companies, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition, as well as previously sponsored promoters.
- If your entry is chosen as one of the winners but you do not meet the entry requirements, the promoter reserves the right to award your prize to a runner-up.
- Three winners will be chosen randomly from all entries received, on or after 10 July 2023 at the Columbia South Africa head office, in the presence of at least 2 judges.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
- The promoter will try to contact the chosen winner for seven days after having drawn the winning entry. Should the promoter be unable to make contact with the winner during this period (or receive a reply after having been contacted in some way), a runner-up winner will be chosen and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- The winner may be announced on the Columbia Sportswear website and/or social media pages after selection and by entering this competition and accepting your being chosen as the winner if the case, you grant permission to the promoter to display your name and/or photograph online and/or on social media channels.
- The judge’s decision is considered final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter will retain the contact information provided by entrants for the duration of the competition process, until a valid winner has been chosen, thereafter all entry forms containing entrants’ contact information will be destroyed/ deleted. We will not use email addresses or contact numbers in any other way, nor will they be handed over to any third party.
- The promoter and any partners involved reserve the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions or any elements of this competition at any time. Should this occur, the published terms and conditions will be updated on this page. The promoter furthermore reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time and for any reason, or disqualify any entrant to this competition should there be any evidence of fraud, cheating, or any other unfair practice or foul play of any kind, at our own discretion.